puma thunder spectra

in Share With Other Members Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 pm
by Wendell Kell(e)y • 3 Posts

Looking like an older brother (or puma ignite cousin) of the Rihanna x Puma Creeper, here s a look at a brand new colorway of the Puma Basket Classic.This retro silhouette from Puma takes on a Winterized look as the shoe gets covered in a Black suede upper with black and white rope laces. Other details include a white leather inner liner for added warmth, a padded collar, perforated side panels, Puma branding in black on the side panels and heels, and a chunky rubber gum outsole.Fans of the Puma Basket Classic can cop this Black/Gum colorway now at select retailers for only $70. How many of you plan on grabbing a pair?via: KithAuthor s TakeI love the combination of black/gum?and it looks real clean on this Puma Basket.

Love the cable-knit look on the shoe.Available Now on KixifyAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayThanksgiving is tomorrow and here in Southern California we ve only seen one day of rain this Fall. It definitely doesn t feel like th holiday weather.Puma has just released a new colorway of the Puma Blaze Winter Tech that was fenty puma slides designed for the colder months of the year, but can still be worn during any time of the year. This Blaze Winter Tech comes equipped with suede and textile upper done in Wine on the toe are and Vapor Grey everywhere else. Other details include leather formstripes, a TPU cage, and a Trinomic midsole with speckled detailing.Cop this Fall-inspired colorway puma fierce of the Puma Blaze Winter Tech in Vapor Grey/Wine at select Puma retailers now for $80.via: KithAuthor s TakeI m a fan of the Blaze Of Glory so I like this winterized version.

Dual branding appears on the tongue, while Diamond Supply s? original prism diamond graphic can be seen on the insoles. Finally, a White rubber sole is placed down low. The?Diamond Supply x Puma Clyde will release exclusively at Diamond Supply stores on Black Friday (11/25) and at select retailers on December 3rd. Take a good look at the shoe above and let us know if you re a fan.h/t: HSAuthor s TakeVey cool. I like the color used on the upper and the Clyde was a perfect puma fierce strap model to use for the collab.

Out now, pick these up at select Puma retailers for $200.via:?KithAuthor s TakeNicely done. Price is a bit steep for a Puma Clyde, but there s no denying this version is superior to a general release of the model.Available Now on KixifyAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayBefore 2016 comes to a close, Rihanna and Puma will team up at least once more to release their latest collaborative effort. This time around they take the sneaker of the year?and cover it in velvet! Let s take a look at the?Rihanna x Puma Creeper Velvet.Opting for a bolder look and feel, this version of the?Rihanna x Puma Creeper Velvet comes dressed in a velvet upper dones in your choice of Black, Burgundy or Cement. The tonal look on the upper extends down to the creeper sole to give the shoe more of a monochromatic look.

Handcrafted in Italy, pick up the?Rihanna x Puma Creeper Velvet for $150 on December 8th.via: PumaAuthor s TakeI ve never been too crazy about the shoe. The uppers are classic, but I m not down with the creeper sole.Available Now on KixifyAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayDiamond Supply Co. and Puma have joined forces to release a collaboration that will be dropping on Black Friday.Consisting of the Puma Suede and the Puma Clyde, the sneakers come in three color options of all-black, cream/off-white, and of course the signature teal colorway that Diamond is most known for.

It also comes equipped with a padded ankle collar, a set of rope laces and hiking puma thunder spectra inspired eyelets. Below you will find a rubber lug outsole that s made to last. Are you a fan of the boot? if so, you can now pick these up today at select international retailers for?áÿ109.00 ($137.05).via: HanonAuthor s TakeThat sole is huge. It s made for Winter weather, so I guess it works. Personally though, I don t see myself wearing a pair.Available Now on Kixify & eBayThe New York Knicks suffered an L to the hands of the Toronto Raptors last night, but perhaps this new colorway of the Puma Clyde will bring their spirits up a bit.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3252 topics and 3259 posts.