puma vikky

in Share With Other Members Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:10 am
by Hazel Thackeray • 3 Posts

As a way to help reduce the puma vikky platform waste and to be a bit greener, PUMA hooked up with Yves Béhar and created the Clever Little Bag.The CLB is a half bag/half box combination that uses 65% less cardboard than a standard shoe box, has no laminated printing and does not contain tissue paper. In addition, the bag that comes along with it is recyclable and heat wooven.Now happy Puma customers will take home the clever little one instead. Oh, and that little bag is non-woven which means less work and waste (it is stitched with heat), and after accompanying you in your suitcase wherever you may go, our little friend is even recyclable.

PUMA Cycling to Mars Mar 9, 2010 I took one cycling class and I thought I was going to die. I am dead serious. I had no idea how intense it is or how much you would sweat for that matter. Being the basketball player I am, I rocked a pair of Jordan VI. I puma wedge sneakers probably would have been better off with these PUMA Cycling to Mars.The shoe sports a multi-colored upper over it mid top silhouette. For the cycling enthusiast, they make available a hideable lace system, reflective strips, and a hard rubber outsole. They also have a strap across the ankle to help with support and to keep puma work boots the shes compact. They are available now at select PUMA accounts.

Puma Roader High White / Green Mar 4, 2010 Pictures shown here are of a new colorway in the Puma Roader High. The hightop design sports a simple design, consisting of a white leather upper along with perforations on the toe, tongue, and shoe lacing tabs, which allow for ventilation. A green hue is used to accent the shoe, and is seen on places such as the Puma stripes, heel, shoe laces, and lacing eyelets. These make a great pair for the upcoming Spring season, and are available now from select Puma retailers for approximately $65.

Alexander McQueen x PUMA Black puma x mcm Tech KO Feb 23, 2010 The late designer Alexander McQueen made several forays into the world of sneakers and sportswear with PUMA in the past. The most recent design to surface is the simplest and most distinguished we have seen. Sporting a black leather upper, the shoes most distinctive feature is an opened ankle collar. Slight hints of blue and grey appear on the outsole and midsole and compliment the low cut midfoot panel designed to resemble a boxer s shoe. They are available now at OAK.

The final product is shown here, sporting a black, white, and pink design which is put to work on LOT 78 s quality soft leather and suede. They are limited to 400 pairs, and can be purchased now at schuh-you.Puma Siluro SF Ferrari Feb 8, 2010 Recently, the Ferrari Driving package was debuted, and the newest sneaker to hit Journeys shelves are these Puma Siluro SF s. Coming in a neckbreaking colorway of dandelion yellow and black, the kicks resemble the iconic vehicle in both colorway and silhouette. Within the black, we see an integrated honeycomb print, as well as a Ferrari gel badge on the heel. Using both synthetic and full grain leather all over the shoe, the kicks are currently available via Journeys in an extremely limited run.

Puma Urban Vistech Linen Feb 8, 2010 Puma is no stranger to daring design puma xo or avant garde fashion. The brand has been flirted with being fashion forward for quite some time now and the Urban Vistech Linen is just another example of what they are capable of doing.The shoes sport a very futuristic look with its linen upper that culminates in a floppy collar that bunches up around your ankle. The deceptive shoe looks like a high top upon first glance but its army green upper is definitely a low. The shoe sports fuschia and yellow accents on the heel and detailing for a look that definitely isn t for the faint of heart.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3253 topics and 3260 posts.