converse shoes[

in Share With Other Members Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:59 pm
by Osborn Sheridan • 3 Posts

Thomas will finally be getting his signature sneaker, the converse shoes Asics Gel Spotlyte, in an Olympic colorway 22 years later. Back in June we previewed to you the Asics Gel Spotlyte Isiah Thomas Pack that featured three colorways that celebrated his career, an Indiana Hoosiers colorway, Detroit Pistons colorway and what should have been an Olympic colorway.Asics feels that same way about the snub which is why they decided to go along with this.

via: SFAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay We finally get detailed images of the ASICS Glow In The Dark pack that was delayed earlier this year. Thanks to Street Supply and Tim Van Villet for capturing the shoes in these awesome pics showcasing the glow in the converse cdg dark effects on these silhouettes. The pictures reveal that the Gel-Lyte III, GT Quick, and Gel Spotlyte models are getting the glow treatment in this pack.

Through out the images we also witness Tim Van Villet dope light paintings highlighting the converse hi tops shoes for an even better view of what we can be looking forward too when they drop. Now we can expect a release to be set very soon this upcoming season. In the meantime enjoy this art show and let us know what you think.Via; Street SupplyAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay The Asics Gel Epirus is inviting you to a delicious new colorway that lets metallic s flourish along its leather and mesh upper.

The shoe makes use converse c d g of a delicious color known as Blackberry Cordial and it weaves its way across the mid panel, lining and outsole as well. With a Metallic Silver upper serving as the background they really make a flashy splash in general and are available now at select Asics retailers including Titolo. These are obviously a women s release so guys sit tight for a while and let the ladies enjoy the spotlight.

Queen s proven track record as an aggressive competitor makes her an important addition to the ASICS athlete family, just two years away from the 2016 Summer Games in Rio de Janeiro.From a very young age, I was attracted to the ASICS brand. In fact, my first pair of spikes I ever owned were a pair of ASICS so I cannot think of a more fitting partner to help cdg converse support my road to Rio in 2016, Harrison explained.

The color is usually left to shine on its own but this time Asics has paired the print with a hit of bright Teal to really give the Asics Gel Saga new life.This pair pair features a Brown build with a white outsole that is trimmed in Teal on the toe, lining and logo work as well. A hit of color also occurs on the Teal laces making this color combination really zing with contrast. These are obviously for the ladies but only the ones with a heightened sense of style.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: ylq
Board Statistics
The forum has 3246 topics and 3247 posts.