Congratulations to the Calgary Stampeders and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats - now the champions of the West and East and to meet Nov.

in Share With Other Members Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 pm
by jokergreen0220 • 480 Posts

Congratulations to the Calgary Stampeders and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats - now the champions of the West and East and to meet Nov. Germany Soccer Jerseys . 30 to find the winner of the 102nd Grey Cup from Vancouver, B.C. You know that Calgary will be the prohibitive favorite and they should be. With 15 regular-season wins and a dominate win over the Edmonton Eskimos, much of the discussion this week will be how can Hamilton even keep it close? I will be surprised if it isnt close. Going into the East finals the Montreal Alouettes were very confident; almost too much so. Often, when you go into a game with bravado and make the statements that Montreal did, the opponent takes it personal and I sense that the Ticats did just that. Mistake by Montreal. The obvious star for the game was Brandon Banks and the smallest player in the game played the biggest role. Jeff Rienbolt, the Ticat special teams coach, also saw his group perform extremely well. It was an example of using your bye week effectively to put in new blocking patterns in the return game and see them work to perfection. The secondary of Hamilton also played well - not just the interceptions but the almost elimination of big plays. Montreal had three tall big-time sprinters at receivers and only once did I see a big play produced of more than 25 yards. Johnathan Crompton did not test the deep ball often but when he did the Ticats covered well. Delvin Breaux in particular was significantly noticeable at cornerback. So much of the success in the playoffs is avoiding mistakes and making plays happen. The two unnecessary roughness penalties on Duron Carter really effected the game. Tim Hortons field for Hamilton has been a major success in so many ways. Now 7-0 in that stadium it has also become an identity location for the Ticats. When you think of almost the last two years from the University Guelph and Grey Cup representative in 2013 and half a season at McMaster and Grey Cup representative again in 2014, it kind of makes you optimistic for 2015 and all nine games in Tim Hortons Field. Hamilton started the season 1-6, finished the season 9-9 and are now back in the Grey Cup. Well done. For Calgary, the best team won and beat the same team four times. To have a 29-4 lead at half time says your ready to go. Bo Levi Mitchells deep ball was never better and the strategy to go for the kill shot early and often worked out remarkably well. So much emphasis on John Cornish was used for Stampeders advantage early and often. For Edmonton they actually had an excellent year. You take away the four Calgary losses and Edmonton almost dominated everybody and boy did they find a quarterback. I have never played on a broken bone but Mike Rielly did for as long as he could. If he was healthy would it have made a difference in winning. I dont think so, Calgary was ready no matter health or not. An interesting competition will be the Rich Stubler defence against the Kent Austin offence. The Dave Dickenson offence against the Orolndo Stinehouer defence. And can Hamilton control a great running game in John Cornish. I remember what Kory Sheets did in last years Grey Cup and it cant repeat for Hamilton in this years Grey Cup. And I remember what Torontos defence did to the Stampeders offence in the Grey Cup the year before Regina and that cant happen again ether. Hamilton and Calgary, let the week of speculation begin and a new Grey Cup winner be crowned. Toni Kroos Jersey .J. Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday, against a likely opponent. Mesut Ozil Germany Jersey . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Marc-Andre-Ter-Stegen-Germany-Jersey/ . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park.Norway captain Maren Mjelde will join Chelsea in the new year after signing a deal with the club until 2018. The 27-year-old, who has won 107 caps for her country, will officially join up with Emma Hayes squad on January 1, 2017, after leaving current side Avaldsnes IL. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I am delighted to have signed for Chelsea Ladies, said Mjelde, who was named in UEFAs Team of the Tournament at Euro 2013. The project the club and Emma are working on is hugely exciting and I look forward to meeting my new team mates and enjoying success here. This is an important stage of my career and I needed a new challenge after a successful season in Norway. I want to win trophies and improve as a player and believe I can do that at Chelsea.Mjelde made her senior debut aged just 15, and has since played in Germany and Sweden before returning to Norwegian sidee Avaldsnes IL, and Chelsea manager Hayes believes the signing comes at the perfect time for club and player. Mats Hummels Jersey. Chelsea Ladies manager Emma Hayes says Mjelde has the right ambition to help them win trophies To sign Maren is a real statement of intent from the club, said Hayes. She is a top-class player with experience across three tough European leagues and has been a regular in the Norway team since she was a teenager.We have been looking for a player that brings leadership and experience to the group and she fits the bill perfectly.She has been an outstanding player for Norway for many years and she is at the right age and with the right ambition to help us compete for honours on all fronts.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Man City scoop WSL honours Nobbs: Bronze is world class ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3253 topics and 3260 posts.