amily and Louisvilles coaching staff, Bridgewat

in Share With Other Members Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:33 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork. Stitched Angels Jerseys .com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets. Miller hit 7-of-8 from behind the arc in his first start of the season and LeBron James scored 22 points with nine assists for Cleveland, which was coming off a 29-point home loss to Atlanta on Wednesday. Hes a professional guy, you can always count on him, James said of Miller. His ability to shoot the ball gives us so much more of a dynamic out there. Miller, who hadnt played since Dec. 4, had just 19 points in 13 games all season before Friday. Kyrie Irving chipped in 16 while Kevin Love had his worst shooting performance in a Cavs uniform, going 1-for-10 for six points. Love, however, finished with a game-high 14 rebounds. Joe Johnson led five Nets players in double figures with 26 points. Clevelands 54-49 halftime lead disappeared when the Nets opened the third with a 6-0 run. Neither team led by more than four until Shawn Marions runner early in the fourth gave the Cavs a 78-73 lead. Brooklyn got within three points twice after that. Johnsons 3-pointer with 41.8 seconds left made it 94-91 and Irving got stripped on his way to the basket at the other end, leaving the door open. The Nets pushed the ball up the floor rather than calling for a timeout, a move that ultimately backfired. Jarrett Jack passed to the top of the key to an open Johnson, who didnt catch the ball cleanly and had to swing to Kevin Garnett. The deflected pass found Garnett on the left wing, but his triple missed short. I thought theyd take the 3 away and maybe wed drive and go get a quick two then Id call timeout, said Nets coach Lionel Hollins. We were trying to get a play for Joe, and they kind of took that away. Joe found KG, and he had to take the shot. James split a pair of free throws to put the game away. Brooklyn led by as many as 11 points in the first quarter but Cleveland responded and tied the game at 35-35 early in the second. After Sergey Karasevs 3-pointer gave the Nets a 45-39 lead with 5:13 to play, in the second quarter, the Cavaliers ran off 15 straight points to climb in front for the first time. Irving scored six points during the spurt, which Anderson Varejao capped with two free throws before the Nets scored the last five points before halftime. Game Notes James passed Charles Barkley for 23rd place on the all-time scoring list ... Nets guard Deron Williams left the game in the second quarter with a strained right calf. He finished with one point and five assists ... Mason Plumlee and Jack scored 14 and 13 points, respectively, for Brooklyn ... Both teams shot 9-for-24 from 3-point range. Custom Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Angels Jerseys 2020 . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. https://www.cheapangels.com/ .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006. LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will forgo his senior season with the No. 18 Cardinals and enter the NFL draft. Projected as a first-round selection and possibly the first QB taken this spring, Bridgewater completed 71 per cent of passes for 3,970 yards and a school-record 31 touchdowns this season, including a career-best 447 yards with three TDs in Saturdays 36-9 rout of Miami in the Russell Athletic Bowl. Bridgewater said in a release that the decision "was extremely difficult," but added that attending Louisville "was one of the best decisions I could have ever made." With Bridgewater starting, the Cardinals won 27 games and tied a school record with this years 12-1 finish. Despite some lacklustre efforts following a loss to Central Florida, Louisville entered the bowl game with the nations 18th-ranked passing game at nearly 303 yards per game and 34th in total offence at 453.1. Bridgewaters career highlight was last years 33-23 Sugar Bowl upset of Florida in which the 6-foot-3, 196-pound Miami native earned MVP honours after passing for 266 yards and two TDs. His decision wasnt surprising considering he began the season as a possible Heisman Trophy candidate before those prospects dropped with the October loss to UCF that also ended the Cardinals chances of winning the inaugural American Athletic Conference championship. Howeveer, Bridgewaters pro stock remained steady and even gained steam down the stretch after he rallied Louisville past Cincinnati with a gutsy 14-yard scramble on fourth-and-12 and an off-balance 22-yard TD pass to Damian Copeland in the fourth quarter. Fake Angels Jerseys. The Cardinals won 31-24 in overtime to clinch the Russell Athletic bowl bid. Bridgewater consistently remained coy about his future, even after leading the Cardinals to their second consecutive bowl win. Late in the season, Louisville coach Charlie Strong even suggested the possibility that his star quarterback might return for his final year. But after talking with his family and Louisvilles coaching staff, Bridgewater chose the option that was long expected. He leaves as Louisvilles No. 3 career passer with 9,817 yards and 72 TDs against 24 interceptions. His 68.3 per cent completion rate is a school record. "These past three years have allowed me to mature as a person and leave the university as better person and with my degree in hand, which was one of my goals," Bridgewater said in the statement. "I will cherish every moment on the field and off the field, and every bond that I built. I will forever represent the university with the utmost pride and respect." Waiting in the wings to succeed Bridgewater are redshirt freshman Will Gardner, freshman Kyle Bolin, and junior Brett Nelson. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3252 topics and 3259 posts.