er -- and added an assist as the Kootenay Ice edged

in Share With Other Members Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:06 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

CALGARY -- Jaedon Descheneau scored two goals -- including the eventual winner -- and added an assist as the Kootenay Ice edged the Calgary Hitmen 6-5 to extend their lead on the best-of-seven playoff series. Air Max 95 New Zealand . Sam Reinhart scored a goal and assisted on four more, and Luke Philp, Matt Alfaro and Levi Cable also scored for the Ice, who lead the series 3-2. Wyatt Hoflin stopped 26 shots for the win. Calgary scored twice in the third period -- off shots from Greg Chase and Adam Tambellini, his second of the game -- to pull within one with less than two minutes to go. Elliott Peterson and Kenton Helgeson also scored, and Chase added two assists for a three-point night. Chris Driedger started in net for the Hitmen, giving up four goals on 14 shots. Mack Shields stopped 8-of-10 shots in relief. --- ROYALS 4 CHIEFS 2 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Patrik Polivka made 32 saves as the Royals ended Spokanes playoff run in four straight games. Jordan Fransoo, Logan Nelson, and Austin Carroll had a goal and an assist apiece, and Ben Walker also scored for Victoria. Tyson Helgesen had a goal and an assist for the Chiefs, and Connor Chartier rounded the Spokane offence. Eric Williams shouldered the loss after stopping 17-of-21 shots. Nike Air Max 180 Nz . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Air Max 97 Sale Nz .Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. http://www.airmaxnzwholeale.com/cheap-air-max-just-do-it-nz.html . The two were in the batting cage moments before game time. Bautista was taking final warm up cuts. Pillar was hitting soft toss. The one-time utility player turned All-Star pulled aside the clubs young, fourth outfielder and offered him some advice.Slaven Bilic is hoping Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney does not make his long-awaited comeback against West Ham on Wednesday after labelling the striker the best England player of his era. Rooney is in contention to play some part of Uniteds FA Cup quarter-final replay against the Hammers at the Boleyn Ground having played just over an hour for the clubs U21 side on Monday.The 30-year-old has been missing with a knee injury since a 2-1 defeat at Sunderland on February 13 but manager Louis van Gaal hinted he could be involved in the cup tie. Rooney, like United as a whole, has struggled this season and has scored just seven Premier League goals - seeing his starting berth for England brought into question given the goalscoring form of both Jamie Vardy and Harry Kane.United sit fifth in the table - four points adrift of Manchester City in fourth spot - and were beaten 3-0 at Tottenham on Sunday. Rooney played 61 minutes for Uniteds U21s in the 1-0 win over Middlesbrough They return to London as underdogs against a West Ham side looking to win their final ever cup tie at the Boleyn Ground ahead of their summer move to the Olympic Stadium.But Bilic is a big fan of Rooney and insists he would be happy to see Englands all-time leading goalscorer sit out the contest altogether.Asked if Rooney had a point to prove given his lack of goals, Bilic replied: I dont know about that. LVG: We must contain Carroll Louis van Gaal says Man Utd will need to nullify the threat posed by Andy Carroll... To be fair I am a massive Rooney fan. Since he stepped on the pitch in an Everton shirt. He is for me - I dont know, I cant talk about Jimmy Greaves or Bobby Charlton or Bobby Moore or any of them - lets say my football era, Rooney is the best English player.I would rather him not play, put it that way. 100 per cent, 70 per cent fit, I would rather him watch the game.He played last night, him and Phil Jones. I dont know. On one hand, most of the teams on a good run, they dont change the team a lot.Now because they lost 3-0 we really dont know whos goinng to play, is it going to be Rooney from the start, is it going to be (Marouane) Fellaini, is it going to be (Ander) Herrera? Is he going to change a lot or stick to the team? Slaven Bilic hailed Rooney ahead of the final FA Cup clash to be held at the Boleyn Ground We dont know. Nike Air Max 90 Nz. So it makes it harder for us. But we arent going to change the team because of them.West Ham sit just a point and a place behind United in the Premier League table and still have to face Van Gaals side in what is scheduled to be the last-ever competitive fixture at the Boleyn Ground when they meet in the league next month.Uniteds season has been a forgettable one so far - but Bilic knows they can turn on the style at the drop of a hat and that a Wembley semi-final date with Everton on April 23 is anything but a given. Charlies FA Cup prediction Charlie Nicholas tips West Ham to progress to the FA Cup semi-finals over Manchester United... When asked if United had lost their fear factor, the Croatian said: Yes, but they can get that fear factor back during the game.To get it back on paper you need a good run, you need five games, you need big wins against big clubs, to get it back before the game.But during the game, they can get it back like this. And they have done it so far. What worries me a little bit is that every time they were there, they got a result. Whether against Liverpool at the beginning of the season, or against Arsenal, every time. So make no mistake. We know that. Of course we are not going to make our players be afraid of them, no. But respect them.We know who is coming. They are capable, of course they are capable. They have played hundreds of games like we are going to face tomorrow night, those players.Follow West Ham v Man Utd on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Scans confirm Sakho injury LVG: We must contain Carroll LLDC told make details public West Ham v Man Utd preview ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3251 topics and 3258 posts.