and doubled the advantage in the 68th minute when Vietto fired home his first goal of the day. Five minut

in Share With Other Members Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:16 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Milos Raonic booked his place in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals by beating Dominic Thiem in their final round-robin match. Cheap Jordan From China . Both players went into the tie knowing a win would take them through to the semis as group runner-up behind Novak Djokovic.Thiem performed well, but Raonic prevailed 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 thanks largely to the strength of his serve and will now play the winner of Andy Murrays group on Saturday. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 18, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Shot of the matchThiem lost the first-set tie break, but this backhand winner to take a 2-1 lead was nevertheless a moment to cherish. Dominic Thiem beats Raonic with a brilliant backhand winner Raonics reactionI got fortunate at the end of the first set there to hit three aces. That helped me out and saved me in a lot of important moments today. I stuck with my weapons and I stuck with what I know how to do best and I was fortunate to get through today.It wasnt a round-robin match; it was a quarter-final for the both of us, and Im fortunate I was able to win it. Raonic gives his reaction to beating Thiem Expert opinionGreg Rusedski: Raonic got the job done. He was a little bit nervous early on, but he found a way to push through and he got better with each set. It was a match he was expected to win and he got the job done.Barry Cowan: He can certainly hold his head up high, can Dominic Thiem. He will be a better player for it. He still prefers the slower surface, but I thought he played very well all week. Raonic played the sort of tennis you would expect in these type of conditions. He is serving unbelievably well. His numbers on first serve and second serve will make him a force come the weekend. Raonic analyses his game at the SkyPad The matchThiem played the better of the two in the opening set, but with Raonics booming serve proving unbreachable, he was unable to force a break and it went to a tie break.Thiem opened up a 4-2 lead and looked on course to take the set, but an error opened the door for a Raonic comeback and the Canadian took full advantage to win the tie break 7-5. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price He then broke Thiem in the opening match of the second set and again in the final game to seal an ultimately comfortable victory.Follow our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday afternoon - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Djokovic eases past Goffin As it happened on Day 5... Murray v Stan: A battle royale WATCH: Murrays double take Air Jordan Discount . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. Fake Jordan . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years.Villarreal, Spain (SportsNetwork.com) - Luciano Dario Vietto scored a pair of second-half goals on Sunday as 10-man Villarreal rolled to a comfortable 3-0 thrashing of Deportivo at the El Madrigal. Villarreal entered the clash flying, having won six straight across all competitions and coming off a 3-0 win over Cadiz in the Copa del Rey. They had little trouble getting the ball rolling as Jonathan dos Santos opened the scoring after just 10 minutes. Villarreal went into the break holding the one-goal lead and doubled the advantage in the 68th minute when Vietto fired home his first goal of the day. Five minutes later Vietto completed his double to make it 3-0, but the hosts went down to 10 men with 10 minutes to play when Tomas Pina was shown a straight red card. Air Jordan China. Despite playing with the extra man, Deportivo was unable to get anything past Villarreal goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo as the club suffered its ninth defeat in league play. Villarreal jumped into fifth place in La Liga with 30 points from 16 matches played. Also in Spain on Sunday, Jhon Cordoba and Emiliano Velazquez traded goals as Granada and Getafe played to a 1-1 draw at Los Carmenes. Malaga claimed a 2-1 win over Elche at the Estadio La Rosaleda thanks to a 77th-minute winner from Liverpool loanee Luis Alberto. In Sundays final La Liga fixture, Antoine Griezmann netted a hat trick to go with a goal from Raul Garcia as defending champions Atletico Madrid rolled past Athletic Bilbao, 4-1, at the San Mames. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: ylq
Board Statistics
The forum has 3246 topics and 3247 posts.