ong AFC rookies and has most yards by Jaguars rookie

in Share With Other Members Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:37 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Milos Raonic says he will try to take advantage of the pressure currently on Andy Murray should the pair meet in the last four of the ATP World Tour Finals on Saturday. Fake NMD Human Race For Sale . Raonic booked his place in the semi-finals by finishing second to Novak Djokovic in the Ivan Lendl Group and his opponent is most likely to be Murray, who is top of the John McEnroe Group with one match to play.Raonic has won only three of his 11 meetings with Murray and lost all of the last seven, including five this year. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 18, 2016, 5:45pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass But with Murray fighting to hold on to the world No 1 ranking in front of his home crowd, Raonic believes he can win the mental battle.He said: Ive played Andy many times this year. I havent gotten the better of him. He has been playing well. He has been playing a lot of matches. Raonic reacts to beating Thiem I think the one thing that I might have is how much he has really on his shoulders right now: a lot of consecutive matches and what he is playing for.I have to try to do my best to try to accentuate that as much as possible in my own favour, so I can really get the most out of myself and hopefully be able to get on top of him for once this year.Raonic will also be fighting for world ranking position this weekend. Raonic analyses his game at the SkyPad He is currently No 4 but could replace Stan Wawrinka as No 3.Raonic added: I had a very big goal of wanting to win my first Slam this year. I came up short on that. That [the No 3 ranking] was what I had for myself as the biggest motivator after the US Open.Right now I think I have put myself in a good situation. Obviously there are a lot that plays out tomorrow [Friday], but Ive done well to give myself this opportunity.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Stan Wawrinka on Friday afternoon - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Also See: Djokovic eases past Goffin As it happened on Day 5... Murray v Stan: A battle royale WATCH: Murrays double take Adidas NMD R1 White . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. Adidas NMD Clearance . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/authentic-gs-adidas-nmd-r1-raw-pink.html . - Ronda Rousey realizes shes finishing up one of the biggest years for any fighter in the young history of mixed martial arts at UFC 168, and the UFCs bantamweight champion intends to go out on top.JACKSONVILLE (1-7) at CINCINNATI (4-2-1)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE Bengals by 13RECORD VS. SPREAD Jacksonville 2-6, Cincinnati 4-3SERIES RECORD Jaguars lead 11-8LAST MEETING Bengals beat Jaguars 27-10, Sept. 30, 2012LAST WEEK Jaguars lost to Dolphins 27-13; Bengals beat Ravens 27-24AP PRO32 RANKING Jaguars No. 29, Bengals No. 12JAGUARS OFFENSE OVERALL (30), RUSH (25), PASS (27)JAGUARS Defence OVERALL (25), RUSH (20), PASS (27)BENGALS OFFENSE OVERALL (16), RUSH (16), PASS (14)BENGALS Defence OVERALL (30), RUSH (29), PASS (23)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES Bengals have won last three games in series. ... Teams played twice a year from 1995-2001 as members of AFC Central. ... Jaguars go directly to England from Cincinnati. They play Dallas on Sunday, Nov. 9 in London. ... In last two games, Jaguars ran for 185 yards and 176 yards. Jaguars averaging NFL-best 180.5 yards and 5.5 yards per carry in last two games. ... RB Denard Robinson has topped 100 yards each of last two games. .. Jaguars are only NFL team with two rookies who each have 350 yards receiving. Adidas NMD Triple Black For Sale. Allen Robinson (453) is second among AFC rookies and has most yards by Jaguars rookie receiver in team history after eight games. Allen Hurns (354 yards) has three TD catches. ... Nickel CB Will Blackmon broke left index finger last week and is out indefinitely. ... Defence has allowed only six TDs in last four games. ... Jaguars 25 sacks are tied for second most in NFL. ... Bengals playing second of three straight at home. Host Cleveland next Thursday night. ... DT Geno Atkins had first sack of season against Ravens. His 20 sacks since 2012 are tied for most among tackles in NFL. Atkins missed half of last season with torn ACL. ... WR Mohamed Sanu had career-high 125 yards on five catches against Ravens. With A.J. Green missing last three games because of toe injury, Sanu leads Bengals with 35 catches for 533 yards and three TDs. Also has run three reverses for 31 yards and completed two passes for 68 yards and a TD.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3253 topics and 3260 posts.