est factor for me." As Miller spoke, scores of European journalists s

in Share With Other Members Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:02 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Even without Phil and Tiger, it appears this Masters will still have a whale of a finish. Cheap Yeezy 350 Fake . With the two marquee players presumably sitting on the couch somewhere, beer and chips on the coffee table and the remote in hand, a gaggle of golfers is set to provide the theatre on golfs greatest stage. Bubba Watson had the opportunity to run and hide on Saturday but his 74 caused a multi-player pile-up on the leaderboard. There are now 17 players within six shots of the lead. Only four of those have a major to their credit and three are making their first appearance at the Masters. It likely means that there will be some excitement as they try to untangle themselves coming down the stretch. No one seems to mind having the opportunity to be a part of that. “Its one of those things that you have dreamed about your whole life,” said Watson. “If you want to be a professional golfer youve dreamed about it, youve thought about it.” Despite his over-par score Watson still felt in control of his game; he wasnt losing the ball left or right, just short or long, a relatively good sign around what was a hard and fast golf course. Watson is tied with youngster Jordan Spieth, who has looked calm and confident beyond his 20 years in getting to five under. Despite being born a year after Fred Couples won his Green Jacket, Spieth has had enough time to soak in what the Masters is all about and the opportunity that Sunday presents. “I dont think Ive ever had a round where Ive been nervous on every single swing, shot, and putt,” said Spieth who would be the youngest Masters winner in history. “Im sure that will happen tomorrow, but hopefully I can channel it positively and stay grounded, stay cool, and see what happens.” Below the leaders is an interesting collection of possible winners. There is Matt Kuchar, the aw-shucks guy who has already compiled six top-10 finishes this year including a playoff loss last weekend where he coughed up what appeared to be a sure win, and Jonas Blixt, the Swede trying to become the first European to win since 1999. And Miguel Angel Jimenez, who would not only become the oldest Masters and major champion but also the first player with a bun to wear the Green Jacket. Rickie Fowler put himself in contention with a strong 67 on Saturday and gave no doubt as to his wardrobe for Sunday. “Oh, yeah, orange and green look great together,” he stated. “I think green would look great with anything, to be honest.” The list of possible champions is so deep its likely there is a full closet full of potential green jackets at the ready. Before that, however, there is sure to be some drama and excitement to be revealed over Augusta National. In past years, the pin-setters have been friendly, allowing for birdies down the stretch; but with the hard, slick course, danger is always only a few centimeters away. Get settled in, hang on and enjoy. Wholesale Yeezy 350 v2 Clay . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Yeezy Boost 350 V3 Replica For Sale . Mike Trout, Josh Hamilton and Kole Calhoun all homered to help the Los Angeles Angels get their first win of the season with an 11-1 rout of the Houston Astros. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy-350-v3-wholesale.html . You can watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt and listen to the game on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal. After starting the month of November on an 0-3-1 slide, the Canadiens have recorded wins in three of their last five outings (3-1-1).SOELDEN, Austria -- Bode Miller was back on the World Cup circuit and the cameras were flashing when the American showed up at a sponsors event to preview the Olympic ski season on Thursday. Millers mind, however, was clearly elsewhere. When he left the stage area and moved to the back of the room to greet his wife, pro volleyball player Morgan Miller, and play with his baby boy, Nathaniel, the cameras hadnt caught up to him yet but Millers smile couldnt have been wider. "Theres a lot to World Cup and having your most important people around you is something that has always been important to me," Miller said later. "Before, I had Jake (Serino, a childhood friend) and sometimes family and my Uncle Mike has been a coach. ... But now I have my own family over here and its just the logical sort of step and I feel really, really good about it." Another reason Miller feels good is that the U.S. Ski Team has surrounded him with familiar faces on its coaching staff as the two-time overall World Cup winner and Olympic combined champion returns after taking last season off to let his surgically repaired left knee fully heal. The staff is led by Millers good friend Forest Carey and his uncle Mike Kenney, who has rejoined the team after a yearlong sabbatical. "Theyre just good people to have around for the team, too. It obviously benefits me but for everybody theres a benefit," said Miller, who will ski in Sundays giant slalom on Rettenbach glacier. "Those guys are really knowledgeable, they love the sport and theyve seen success at the highest level." Carey and Kenney were coaches on Millers breakaway personal team when he won his second overall title in 2008. "Its designed to keep Bode inspired and also to keep him accountable," U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said. "t;Both of those guys do an amazing job. Cheap Yeezy 350. " Millers former roommate on the circuit, Erik Schlopy, is an assistant coach on the technical team, and Miller noted a transformation in experience among the staff. "I cant speak highly enough of how far the team has come in the last 17 years since I first made the team," Miller said. "Theres been times where Ive been pretty down, and its been a fun process to be a part of." Of course, it wasnt just the staff whom Miller returned for, or even the Sochi Olympics in February. "Ive been to four (Olympics) before and I dont think one more is going to do much to change anything at this point," Miller said. "I came back because I had the chance to. ... Im doing it because I believe I can do it." Millers family situation -- he had his one-year wedding anniversary this month -- has coincided with an improved physical condition. He lost 20 pounds (9 kilograms) during his year off. All the changes helped Miller avoid thinking about retiring. "Im in a much more healthy place in general," he said. "Just motivation-wise, the balance in the rest of my life -- my fitness, my health, my body. Those are all things that make you want to retire. Right now all of those things are much better than theyve been in the last 10 years. Thats the biggest factor for me." As Miller spoke, scores of European journalists stuck microphones in his face, at one point nearly toppling over a table he was standing in front of. But Miller, who would once run away from such a scene, kept his composure. "You get better at every part of this," he said. "(The media attention) doesnt bother me as much as it used to. I wouldnt say its your skin getting thicker, just maturity does different things to you." ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: ylq
Board Statistics
The forum has 3246 topics and 3247 posts.