minute, Cameroons best scoring opportunity in the fir

in Share With Other Members Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:15 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Could Paul LaPolice be joining the Montreal Alouettes coaching staff next season? According to The Montreal Gazette, numerous sources are reporting that the Alouettes have approached LaPolice regarding their offensive co-ordinator position. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . The position will be vacated upon the expiration of interim Doug Berrys contract on Dec. 31. Berry has called the plays for the Als ever since the team fired Dan Hawkins. The teams actual offensive co-ordinator, Mike Miller, was to serve next season but made a request to have his two-year deal divided into two. His contract also expires at the end of December. LaPolice, currently working as an in-studio analyst for TSN, admitted that he spoke with the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos head coaching jobs, but he would not comment on the prospect of serving as the Alouettes OC. "I have to see where all those issues are and what everything is and all the information with those pieces, and I can make decisions," LaPolice said. "I certainly miss coaching," he added. "Television allows me to have options. I can make decisions." The RedBlacks job remains vacant, while the Eskimos job was filled by Toronto Argonauts defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones on Wednesday. LaPolice was the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers from 2010 to 2012, compiling a record of 16 wins and 28 losses. Authentic Jerseys For Sale .Y. -- Syracuse guard Trevor Cooney was mired in a shooting slump, and his woes coincided with a late-season swoon by the Orange. Wholesale Jerseys For Sale . Speaking on Leafs Lunch with Bryan Hayes and Jamie McLennan on Thursday, Bernier said it was "very hard" at times being entrenched behind Jonathan Quick and is now excited at the prospect of getting an opportunity to compete with Reimer for the top spot with the Leafs. https://www.jerseysforsalechina.com/ . Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having played in 47 career NHL games.KUFSTEIN, Austria - Striker Pierre Webo picked up a left shoulder injury while scoring Cameroons first goal in a 2-0 victory over Macedonia in a warmup game for the World Cup. Webo beat Macedonia goalkeeper Tome Pacovski with an acrobatic bicycle kick in the 52nd minute but landed on his arm and thus left the field immediately. The Fenerbahce striker, who scored his 18th goal in 54 international matches, had his left arm in a sling though there was no immediate information on the extent of his injury. In the 84th, Maxim Choupo-Moting scored with a low shot after loose defending by Macedonia to double Cameroons lead. Coach Volker Finkes team, which has been drawn in Group A witth Mexico, Croatia and host Brazil, was without its key striker Samuel Etoo, who is recovering from a knee injury. Fake Jerseys For Sale. Choupo-Moting had hit the crossbar with a thundering strike in the 17th minute, Cameroons best scoring opportunity in the first half. Cameroon keeper Guy NDy Assembe, who replaced Sammy NDjock at half-time, prevented Macedonias Blaze Ilioski from scoring after a counter attack by the Europeans in the 70th minute. Mohammadou Idrissou, who came on for Webo, was denied Cameroons third goal as keeper Pacovski pushed his powerful volley over the crossbar in injury time. Cameroon plays Paraguay in its next warmup game in Austria on Thursday. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3254 topics and 3261 posts.