ch point with a return winner to complete the victory over her 11th-r

in Share With Other Members Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:03 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Signed Michael Jordan Jersey .com) - New England Patriots running back Jonas Grays record-setting day earned him AFC Offensive Player of the Week honors on Wednesday. Also honored for their Week 11 performances were Texans defensive end J.J. Watt and Chargers punter Mike Scifres. Gray rushed for a career-high 201 yards on 37 carries and franchise-record four touchdowns in the Patriots 42-20 win at Indianapolis. He became the first NFL player to score his first four career rushing touchdowns in one game since Herb Henderson of the 1921 Evansville Crimson Giants. Grays four touchdowns tied the Patriots single-game record set by Randy Moss, who had four touchdown catches on Nov. 18, 2007 against Buffalo. His 201 rushing yards were the third-most in a game in franchise history, trailing only Tony Collins (212) and Jim Nance (208). Watt, the defensive player of the week, had five tackles, one sack, three tackles for a loss, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a touchdown catch in the Texans 23-7 win at Cleveland. He is the only NFL player to register a sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery and touchdown reception in the same game since sacks became an official statistic in 1982. He is also the second player in NFL history with two touchdown catches, an interception-return touchdown and a fumble-return touchdown in a season, joining Philadelphias Jay Arnold in 1938. Scifres, the special teams player of the week, punted nine times for 380 yards (42.2 average) and placed five inside the 12-yard line in the Chargers 13-6 win against Oakland. Barry Sanders Jersey . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Manny Machado Jersey . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/russell-wilson-jersey/ . While Minnesota takes aim at its eighth win of November, the Canadiens will try to post just their third victory in nine games this month. OSTRAVA, Czech Republic -- The Czech Republic took a commanding 2-0 lead over defending champion Italy in their Fed Cup semifinal Saturday after Lucie Safarova and Petra Kvitova won the opening singles matches in straight sets. Safarova gave the Czechs a 1-0 lead by upsetting Sara Errani 6-4, 6-1, and Kvitova used her powerful serve and forehand to follow up with a 6-4, 6-2 win over Camila Giorgi to put the hosts one win away from the final against Australia or Germany. The reverse singles and doubles are planned for Sunday. The sixth-ranked Kvitova dominated the hard-hitting Giorgi and didnt face a break point until in the final game when she saved two and needed four match points to seal the victory. "I played a solid game and my serve helped me a great deal," said Kvitova, who hit 11 aces. Kvitova broke the 54th-ranked Giorgi in the opening game and went on to serve out the first set with an ace. The match had to be interrupted for 20 minutes in the first set with Kvitova leading 4-3 due to a problemm with the lights in the CEZ Arena. Tim Tebow Jersey. Giorgi double-faulted twice in the opening game of the second set and produced another double-fault to go 5-2 down. Earlier, the 26th-ranked Safarova converted her first match point with a return winner to complete the victory over her 11th-ranked opponent. "Its an important victory for our team," said Safarova, who improved to 2-1 against Errani. The Czech played aggressively from the start on the fast indoor hard-court at the CEZ Arena, hitting 33 winners to Erranis four. The opening set saw both players losing their serve twice in the first five games. Errani then double-faulted in the ninth game to lose her serve for the third time and Safarova clinched the set with a service winner. "I was nervous at the beginning and made some mistakes," Safarova said. "But then I managed to focus on my game. I went aggressively for the points." Errani continued in the same fashion in the final set, losing her three service games. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3251 topics and 3258 posts.