Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over

in Share With Other Members Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:07 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

John Kear, who will be micd up during the game, is hoping to mastermind another Challenge Cup upset when Batley Bulldogs face Catalans Dragons in Fridays sixth-round tie, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7. Chandler Parsons Jersey .45pm. Kear led Sheffield and Hull to Challenge Cup final victories but he must overcome odds of 500/1 if he is to steer the part-time Bulldogs to glory in his fifth and final season in charge.Fridays match is certainly expected to be closer than the 74-12 rout the Catalans enjoyed on their only previous visit to Batley for a quarter-final tie in 2010. Were really looking forward to it, said Kear, who will wear a microphone during Fridays contest at the Foxs Biscuits Stadium.There is no pressure on us. If we get walloped, its just what everybody expects, and if we dont, then we can come away feeling as if weve done a pretty good job. Dom Brambani and John Kear look ahead to Fridays visit of Catalans I was hoping for the rain gods to smile down on us and for the rain and wind to be blowing downhill but it looks like its going to be nice.Batley have cut admission charges to £10 for adults and £1 for children for the chance to witness the star-studded Dragons, who have State of Origin forward Dave Coal Train Taylor back from injury. Dom Brambani scores a try for Batley against Featherstone in the last round Its a great tie for the club, added Kear. Were playing the form team of Super League and theyve got a galaxy of stellar names.My players want to be able to say when theyre retired, I played against the Coal Train or I played against Willie Mason or Todd Carney.I know this from my own experience. One of the proudest games I had for Castleford was playing against Wally Lewis. Those are the games you remember and you relish the challenge. Highlights of Catalans 28-26 defeat at Hull FC in Super League Batley Bulldogs: Shaun Ainscough, Luke Blake, Dom Brambani, Alex Bretherton, Alex Brown, James Brown, Joe Chandler, James Davey, James Harrison, Keegan Hirst, Alastair Leak, Tom Lillycrop, Dave Petersen, Wayne Reittie, Alex Rowe, Dave Scott, Cain Southernwood, Shaun Squires, Chris Ulugia.Catalans Dragons: Lucas Albert, Louis Anderson, Jason Baitieri, Thomas Bosc, Julian Bousquet, Jodie Broughton, Rémi Casty, Vincent Duport, Tony Gigot, Justin Horo, Antoni Maria, Willie Mason, Greg Mounis, Richie Myler, Eloi Pelissier, Pat Richards, Glenn Stewart, Dave Taylor, Fouad Yaha.Watch Batley v Catalans live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Friday from 7.45pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Atlanta Hawks Store . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. Atlanta Hawks Shirts . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived. https://www.cheaphawks.com/294r-chuck-share-jersey-hawks.html . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season.If the Miami Heat are planning to re-sign Chris Bosh they may need to up their offer, as the Houston Rockets have apparently made a huge offer to the free agent forward. ESPNs Chris Broussard is reporting that the Rockets have offered Bosh a max deal at four-years worth $88 million. LLast month, Bosh opted out of the final two years of his contract with the Heat that would have paid him $20. Stacey Augmon Jersey. .5 million this coming season and $22.1 million in the final year of the deal. Bosh was the final member of the Heats "Big 3" to opt out of his contract. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3251 topics and 3258 posts.