rance is already qualified as host, its matchess dont count for p

in Share With Other Members Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:25 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

England all-rounder Ben Stokes says he has a licence to speak up during Englands one-day games in Bangladesh, if it will ease the burden on skipper Jos Buttler. Vegas Golden Knights Store . Wicket-keeper Buttler has taken charge for the three one-day internationals in the absence of Eoin Morgan, and Stokes has been promoted to vice-captain.And, with England looking set for defeat in the first one-day international on Friday, Stokes took charge of a huddle during a break in play, with positive results. Having been 271-4 and cruising towards their victory target, Bangladesh subsequently lost two wickets in two balls, before collapsing to 288 all out.And Stokes, who implored his team-mates to keep fighting until the end, says he will continue to speak up when required.Its something I would always do, said the Durham man. I felt like the situation needed it to happen.The two guys were in and they were going to win it, unless we got them out. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. A talk like that switches everyone back on, rather than thinking, Oh this game is going to go unless we get a wicket.After that, everyone went away and thought, Right, lets get two and try to kill the game off. Ben Stokes hit his maiden ODI ton as England beat Bangladesh by 21 runs in Dhaka. Farby [assistant coach Paul Farbrace] mentioned to me how much Jos has on his plate as keeper and captain. He gave me the freedom, if I think of something, rather than going to Jos, if I think that its necessary then Ill go and talk it through with the bowler, or if there are any field placings.I have enough experience under Eoin and playing a lot of ODI cricket now. Jos is pretty happy for me to do stuff like that, but he is the one making the big calls.You dont want to be stepping too far out of your box, but if I feel the time is right and its needed, then I will do it. Hes the man in command, so Im leaving the big calls down to him. Ben Stokes called Englands win over Bangladesh in the first ODI special after his ton helped them to a 21 run win in Dhaka. Stokes also scored his maiden ODI century in Englands innings and the 25-year-old hopes the knock will be the start of a successful winter with the bat in Bangladesh, and then on the subsequent tour of India.I said to myself I wanted to try to get this first ODI (hundred) before 2016 finished and I have managed to do it but, now I have done that, I wont just be happy with one, said Stokes.I want a couple more in the games we have coming up. Dominic Cork pays tribute to Ben Stokes after the England all-rounder hit his maiden ODI century against Bangladesh. Its a start. Im not going to sit here saying Ill get a hundred every game but it gives you confidence knowing, with the winter we have ahead of us, that I can perform in alien conditions.Its a start and Ill be trying to build on it.England will be back in action at the same stadium on Sunday for the second ODI and Jonny Bairstow and Liam Plunkett face late fitness tests.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Sky Live: Bangladesh v England Watch: Pundit preview Kohli ton has India on top Buttler: Stokes talk inspired us Vegas Golden Knights Gear .In a statement released Friday, the Catalan club said the Brazil stars recovery would be monitored to determine when he can begin training again. Golden Knights Jerseys 2020 . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. https://www.cheapgoldenknights.com/ . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th.PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps has recalled Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette and other fringe players for friendlies matches against Albania and Sweden.Lacazette, who missed out on Frances World Cup squad despite being on the provisional list, gets his reward for some strong recent form with Lyon. He is the joint top scorer in the French league with 10 goals, tied with Marseilles Andre-Pierre Giganc, who is also called up.Centre half Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is set to make his first appearance in two years after impressing at Roma, where is on loan from Newcastle, and left back Benoit Tremoulinas could win his third cap after helping Sevilla make a good start to the season.France faces Albania next Friday in Lorient and hosts Zlatan Ibrahimovics Sweden side four days later in Marseille.Albania is in the same group as France in qualifying for the 2016 European Championship. But since France is already qualified as host, its matchess dont count for points for either team. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys. Deschamps preferred Rennes goalkeeper Benoit Costil as his No. 3 choice, with Saint-Etiennes Stephane Ruffier dropping out.___FranceGoalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Benoit Costil (Rennes).Defenders: Lucas Digne (Paris Saint-Germain), Christophe Jallet (Lyon), Eliaquim Mangala (Manchester City), Loic Perrin (Saint-Etienne), Bacary Sagna (Manchester City), Benoit Tremoulinas (Sevilla), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (Roma).Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Paris Saint-Germain), Joshua Guilavogui (Wolfsburg), Blaise Matuidi (Paris Saint-Germain), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle).Forwards: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Andre-Pierre Gignac (Marseille), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Alexandre Lacazette (Lyon), Dimitri Payet (Marseille), Mathieu Valbuena (Dynamo Moscow). ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3253 topics and 3260 posts.