HALIFAX - Canadas Roger Sloan won the Nova Scotia Open on Sunday for first Web. [url=http://www.airmaxplusstoresale.com/air-max

in Share With Other Members Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:06 am
by jokergreen0220 • 480 Posts

HALIFAX - Canadas Roger Sloan won the Nova Scotia Open on Sunday for first Web. Air Max Plus Miami Vice .com Tour title, holing a 5-foot par putt on the first hole of a playoff with Derek Fathauer. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Merritt, B.C., played 37 holes Sunday after high wind from Tropical Storm Arthur wiped out third-round play Saturday. After the victory, the fans celebrated with a spontaneous rendition of "O Canada." "I love being a Canadian," Sloan said. "They just broke out in song. This means so much to win this here. I dont know which feels better — to win or to be done today. It was a long day." Sloan closed with rounds of 71 and 70 to match Fathauer at 11-under 273 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Fathauer had rounds of 71 and 66. Sloan earned $117,000 to jump from 80th to 12th on the money list with $149,303, putting him into position to earn a PGA Tour card as a top-25 finisher in the regular season. "Thats just icing on the cake," Sloan said. Sloan rebounded from a bogey on No. 12 with birdies on Nos. 13 and 14 and closed with four pars. "I had zero awareness of where I stood all day," Sloan said. "I asked my caddie on 18 where we stood and he told me that up-and-down would get me in a playoff." He holed a 4 1/2-footer on the par-4 18th to force the playoff. "That was ticklish putt," he said. "It went down a cliff." Fathauer bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18 in regulation, three-putting from 25 feet on the last hole. "I kind of fumbled things coming in," Fathauer said. Fathauers drive on No. 18 in the playoff found the trees to the right, while Sloan split the fairway. Fathauer clipped the trees on his second, leaving him 100 yards away, while Sloan hit to 40 feet. Fathauer missed his par attempt from 30 feet, and Sloan holed his par putt for the win. Sloan is the third Canadian to win a Web.com Tour event in Canada, following Richard Zokol in the 2001 Canadian PGA Championship and David Hearn in the 2004 Alberta Classic. John Mallinger shot 67-73 to finish third at 8 under. Air Max Plus Store . “Im not sure well get Melky Cabrera at all,” said Gibbons. The 29-year-old left fielder struggled all season with knee and hamstring problems. Cabrera was first on the disabled list from June 27-July 20 with tendinitis in his left knee. Vapormax Plus Womens Cheap . Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri. http://www.airmaxplusstoresale.com/ .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jamal Crawford scored half of his 24 points in the final quarter, and the Los Angeles Clippers overcame a sluggish start to beat the Golden State Warriors, 100-86, at Staples Center. The Clippers went 4-of-24 from the field in the opening quarter and shot 27.7 percent over the first 24 minutes, but went ahead for good with nearly 4 1/2 minutes left in the third and dominated the fourth. Jamal came in and picked up our slack, Griffin said. After shooting 27 percent in the first half we were down by only one. We kept the faith. It was a great win. Chris Paul provided 22 points, and Blake Griffin chipped in 18 with 15 rebounds and six assists for the Clippers, who began a franchise-record nine- game homestand by snapping a two-game skid. Theyve won eight in a row at home. DeAndre Jordan scored 14 to go with 12 rebounds in the win, as the Clippers got revenge for a 121-104 loss in Oakland on Nov. 5. Its nice to beat them because theyre good, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Were better mentally than when we played them last time. The Warriors, who lost back-to-back games for only the second time this season and fell to 23-5, received 14 points, nine boards and seven assists from Stephen Curry. Golden State suffered a 10-point defeat at Staples Center to the Lakers on Tuesday. Klay Thompson scored 15, and Harrison Barnes added 12 with 13 rebounds. Draymond Green had 10 points and 10 rebounds. Golden State was behind three heading into the last period, but shot 5-of-22 in the final 12 minutes. A layup from Barnes had the visitors within a point to start the frame, but LA came back with a 15-2 runn. Vapormax Plus Cheap. Jordan finished the burst with a jam with 6:48 left. The Clippers were ahead as many as 20 down the stretch. Jordan began the game with a driving jam, but the Clippers missed their next 16 shots. Golden State built a 10-point lead, but that evaporated when Crawfords 3-pointer tied it at 18 in the closing minute. The visitors held a 20-18 lead going to the second. Currys jumper widened the gap to 39-28 with 2:42 left in the second, but the Clippers scored the final nine points of the half to get the deficit to 42-41. Very poor execution, Golden State coach Steve Kerr said. We had a chance to be up 15 at halftime. Offensively, were not in the same groove. Were not moving the ball. Pauls 3-point play gave his team a 64-61 lead with 4:28 remaining in the third. LA was ahead as many as seven in the stanza, and the hosts carried a 73-70 edge into the fourth. Golden State fell behind despite going 11-of-18 from the field in the period. Defense won this game, Paul said. This is a good win for us. In the third quarter, I finally got a couple of shots to fall. Were going in the right direction. Game Notes Griffin missed his first eight shots and was 5-of-16 ... The Warriors begin a six-game homestand Saturday against Minnesota ... Golden State is 10-14 all- time on Christmas Day, including a 3-10 mark on the road. The last time the Warriors won on the road on Christmas Day was 1969 at Cincinnati ... The Clippers havent lost at home since Nov. 17 against Chicago ... Including the postseason, the Clippers have won seven of the previous eight as the host versus Golden State. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: ylq
Board Statistics
The forum has 3246 topics and 3247 posts.