e second was brilliant.We were batting und

in Share With Other Members Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:32 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Beijing, China - Novak Djokovic dominated Tomas Berdych, 6-0, 6-2, to win the title at the China Open for a fifth time. Morten Andersen Jersey . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Djokovic then gave back another game until closing the match when his Czech opponent sent a return into the net. It was probably the best performance in a final I ever had, Djokovic said. Berdych finally threw his hands up in celebration after winning the 12th game of the match. Thats when Djokovic sent a return long during the 66-minute rout. Before that, though, Djokovic picked his opponent apart, breaking serve in the first game of the match. The shutout was inching closer when Djokovic used his super speed and fired a backhand cross-court winner, this after Berdych made a sparkling play at the net. That resulted in a 5-0 lead in the second set. Berdychs win in the 12th game was small consolation for firing only nine winners in the entire match. Djokovic, who captured the $604,000 first-place prize, improved to 24-0 all- time at this event, which he won in 2009-10 and again in 2012-13. Its his 46th tour-level title, which puts him three victories shy of coach Boris Beckers total. Berdych, who won the 2011 crown, was trying for his 10th career title. He fell to 2-16 all-time against Djokovic. Berdych is 0-14 in his career versus Djokovic on hard courts. The two hadnt played since the 2013 Davis Cup final, a three-set Djokovic victory. Berdych last beat the Serb in the Rome quarterfinals in 2013 and his only other victory came in the 2010 Wimbledon semifinals. Rickey Jackson Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Deonte Harris Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-joe-horn-jersey-large-892e.html .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week.Haseeb Hameed says his Test debut for England was a surreal experience but one he thoroughly enjoyed as the first Test against India in Rajkot ended in a draw. Hameed hit a classy 82 in Englands second innings to help set-up a final-day victory push; the tourists ending four wickets short of a win.I really enjoyed it out there, said Hameed. I was quite nervous in the first innings, but second time around I tried to just think of it as any other game. There was a challenge in front of us to try and set up the game, and thankfully it went all right.I felt more comfortable the longer I spent out in the middle, and I tried not to think about myself as an individual, but about what the team wanted and required me to do. Alec Stewart and James Taylor analyse Hameeds debut performance for England Id be lying if I said I wasnt disappointed to miss out on a century. But it was tougher to score freely this morning; it was turning a bit more, and the ball was reversing.It was another challenge, and Im confident every single experience I have on this tour will make me a better player.Ive seen a picture of the moment when I went through to my fifty and my dad was quite emotional, which is understandable.As proud and as happy as I am, I am sure they are just as proud and happy. Everything I experience, I think they experience tenfold more. A roundup of the action as England looked to force a victory over India on day five of the first Test in Rajkot Alastair Cook was giving a masterclass to me and the England under-19s 12 months ago, and he mentioned to me, who would have thought a year on wed be stood together in the middle for England?Its quite surreal how quickly everything has happened, but Im trying to take it all in my stride. Bob Pollard Jersey. Cook (130) did himself go on to three figures, notching a 30th Test ton, and fifth in India, but it was his 19-year-old opening partner who he was full of praise for.It was a brilliant knock, absolutely fantastic, said Cook. Weve certainly found a batsman there, no doubt about it. We hear from captains Alastair Cook and Virat Kohli after the drawn first Test in Rajkot I already thought he looked the real deal in the first innings, but then to go and play like that in the second was brilliant.We were batting under pressure in that second innings, and the way Hameed played helped hugely in our efforts to win the game today.We wanted to set them a score that they couldnt get so that the only two chances of a result were us to win or a draw. Right at the end though they just held on. India vs England November 17, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch live coverage from the second Test between India and England, from 3.30am on Thursday on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: India hold off England charge WATCH: Day Five highlights Scorecard Five things: Rajkot ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3251 topics and 3258 posts.