one run until Minor and the Citi Field wind helped Atl

in Share With Other Members Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:34 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo has spoken of his frustration at not having anything close to a world title in Formula 1, after losing a second likely race victory in a row at the Monaco GP. Nike Vapormax Flyknit Soldes . The Australian, recognised as one of the sports most affable and talented drivers, cast a downbeat figure in the grand prixs aftermath after his hopes of winning F1s showpiece race for the first time unravelled when Red Bull botched his final pit stop.Ricciardo claimed his first career pole in Monaco, but has not won since three breakthrough victories in 2014. Sundays second-place finish was also just his third podium in the last 27 races. And, five years after making his F1 debut, Ricciardo feels he should have more to show for his career to date.Ive had my head held high all season, he told Sky Sports News HQ.Part of the frustrating thing is that I really do believe, and Ive believed it for a long time - I dont want to say it because its arrogant - but I believe a lot in my ability, lets just say that. And I should be getting more rewarded. Red Bull didnt have the tyres ready for Daniel Ricciardos second pit stop, allowing Lewis Hamilton to take the lead of the Monaco GP Im 27 very soon and I dont even have anything close to a world title and I believe I should have something like that very soon. Two weeks now, it could have been two wins and its not. Its getting a little bit long in the tooth.Although still regarded as a rising star of the sport, Ricciardo turns 27 on July 1 and is fast approaching 100 grands prix starts since his debut for now-defunct HRT in 2011. Daniel Ricciardos F1 stats Starts 94 Debut 2011 British GP (HRT, 19th) Wins 3 Poles 1 Podiums 11 Front-row starts 5 Fastest laps 5 Points versus team-mate 426 v 337 Championship best 3rd (2014) His Red Bull contract is thought to run to 2018, although speculation over the past year has suggested Ricciardo will be high on Ferraris shopping list when Kimi Raikkonen eventually leaves the team.After a troubled 2015 when Ricciardo only twice made the podium, Red Bull have staged a renaissance this season, although it was new 18-year-old team-mate Max Verstappen who ended their victory drought at Barcelona.And the pain of losing out in Monaco for Ricciardo has been heightened by the fact he knows the team are not yet ready to take on Mercedes on every type of circuit. Red Bull Motorsport advisor Dr Helmut Marko believes his team handed the Monaco GP to Mercedes I think I took Barcelona on the chin and then took it well but two in a row now, and its not like were in Mercedes position, were not able to win a race, so to have an opportunity to lead two races in a row and especially here in Monaco… he said in the post-race press conference.The F1 Gossip ColumnObviously a big part of it is relying on the team and the strategy but yeah, to get it wrong twice now it definitely hurts. Im not sure where to go from here, what to do. Obviously theyve got to understand whats going on and learn from it but this win Ill never get back, thats a fact. Also See: Ricciardo screwed by Red Bull Monaco GP driver ratings Get advance British GP tickets! Watch F1 on NOW TV Vapormax Flyknit Blanche Pas Cher . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J. Vapormax Flyknit Homme Pas Cher . After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-97/vapormax-97-blanche.html . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. NEW YORK -- Atlanta Braves pitchers have always had a knack for being good at the plate, as well as on the mound. Mike Minor is the newest member of the club as he showed off his arm and his bat Thursday night in a 6-1 win over the New York Mets. "It was fun to have a night like this hitting and pitching," he said. Minor (6-8) had an RBI single in the second for the games first run. He doubled and scored in the eighth, then took a two-hit shutout into the bottom half. "At one point of the game he was everything," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "He pitched well, drove in a run, (had) a double. He was not only pitching well, he was our offence for six innings." Minor was perfect for four innings before Lucas Duda led off the fifth with a single that just barely touched the glove of leaping shortstop Andrelton Simmons. "Today I thought his curveball was probably his best pitch, other than commanding his fastball," Gonzalez said. "He had a nice mix going and good for him. Young man earlier in the year had some tough luck and I think hes progressing in the right direction." In his previous start, Minor took a no-hit bid into the eighth inning against Cincinnati. Before that, Minor had given up three earned runs or more in nine of his previous eleven starts. &quoot;Any day you face the Braves youre going to face a pretty good pitcher," Mets third baseman David Wright said. Vapormax Plus Grise Pas Cher. "He threw a lot of fastballs -- some were straight, some cut and some sank. His fastball command was excellent." Wright was 0 for 4 in his return to the lineup after missing two games with a muscle spasm on the right side of his neck. Minor gave up four hits, struck out five and walked none. The Mets did not have a runner in scoring position until Travis dArnaud opened the eighth with a double. Eric Campbell followed with an RBI single, ending Minors night. Jonathon Niese (7-10) only allowed one run until Minor and the Citi Field wind helped Atlanta score twice in the eighth. Minor led off the eighth with his fifth career double, a ball that the wind carried over the head of right fielder Curtis Granderson. Emilio Bonifacio hit a triple to centre field that was also helped by the wind, and scored on Freddie Freemans single. Pinch-hitter Ryan Doumit had a two-run, wind-aided, homer onto the bridge beyond the wall in right-centre field in a three-run ninth. Doumit connected off Daisuke Matsuzaka, who came off the disabled list before the game. Bonifacio also had a run-scoring single for his fourth hit. He drove in two runs and stole a base. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: karthikrajan
Board Statistics
The forum has 3246 topics and 3247 posts.