ter have been placed on irrevocable waivers

in Share With Other Members Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:13 pm
by sakura698 • 1.170 Posts

QUEBEC -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard defeated Kazakhstans Sesil Karatantcheva 7-6 (2), 6-4 on Thursday to advance to the quarter-finals of the Bell Challenge. Custom 49ers Super Bowl Jerseys . The 19-year-old from Montreal, who is seeded No. 5 at the tournament, will face second-seed Kristina Mladenovic of France in the final eight on Friday night. Bouchard raced out to a 4-0 double break lead in the opening set, but Karatantcheva fought back to force a tiebreak. Bouchard then went down a break in the second set, but recovered in time to seal the victory. "Im happy I was able to stay with her. I fought really well even though I wasnt playing my best," Bouchard said. "I gave it my all and I was able to turn around the match and the second set as well. I started to be more aggressive and that made the difference." Bouchard is the first Canadian to reach the quarter-finals of the Bell Challenge since Rebecca Marino in 2011. Mladenovic advanced to the quarters after Crotias Petra Martic retired while trailing 6-3, 2-3. In other action, Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic defeated No. 4 Bethanie Mattek-Sands of the United States, who retired while trailing 7-5, 3-6, 4-1, No. 3 Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic topped Croatias Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 7-6 (4), 7-6 (10), and No. 7 Lauren Davis of the U.S. downed Andrea Hlavackova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 2-6, 6-3. In doubles, Carol Zhao of Richmond Hill, Ont., and Montreals Francoise Abanda lost 7-6 (4), 7-5 to Russias Alla Kudryavtseva and Australias Anastasia Rodionova in the quarters. Dee Ford Super Bowl Jersey . Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent. Richard Sherman Super Bowl Jersey . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. http://www.authenticsf49erspro.com/Trent-taylor-49ers-jersey/ . The German has taken the pole for three straight races -- winning the first two. Hes aiming for a third consecutive win at the Yeongam circuit and, most importantly, a fourth consecutive F1 championship. Winnipeg Goldeyes manager Rick Forney announced today that veteran infielders Rhyne Hughes and Yurendell de Caster have been placed on irrevocable waivers for the purpose of granting their unconditional release. Hughes, 30, has encountered some health problems that will prevent him from playing this season. “Its unfortunate ffor Rhyne that he cant join our ball club, but his health is the No. Robbie Gould Super Bowl Jersey. 1 priority and we wish him a quick recovering,” Forney said. De Caster, 34, is once again starting the season in Mexico. The Goldeyes now have 25 players on their training camp roster, including 14 pitchers and 11 position players. ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Senorita
Board Statistics
The forum has 3253 topics and 3260 posts.