alalso look forward to the next s

in Share With Other Members Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:15 pm
by gsnoopy520 • 336 Posts

"One of the safest and most popular avenues to park excess funds for a short period of time is a fixed deposit. For many senior citizens Authentic Zach Gentry Jersey , keeping their money in a fixed deposit is an excellent way of ensuring a consistent monthly return on their funds. A fixed deposit offers a stable rate of return and regularity of interest payments.

With the digital revolution in banking and the spread of internet and mobile banking, it has become possible to book an FD online without visiting the bank branch. Booking the FD online has its own set of benefits, especially for techno savvy users.

Here are 5 reasons why you should book your fixed deposit online:

1. Convenience:
Booking your FD online is now possible in just a few clicks. Customers of a bank can book a fixed deposit either using internet banking or mobile banking. It is possible to choose the tenure and get the interest rate while booking as well. The amount is automatically debited from the account and a fixed deposit is created instantly.

2. Online FD certificate:
If you book a fixed deposit online, the receipt and FD certificate for the same is sent by the bank on your registered email address. This reduces the hassle involved in taking care of the certificates. It can easily be accessed online in case the need arises.

3. Fixed Deposit rates:
One advantage of opening a fixed deposit online is the transparency in FD interest rates. The FD booking system automatically shows the rate of interest based on the tenure. Most lenders have their fixed deposit rates displayed clearly on their websites which makes it possible for a customer to check which bank鈥檚 fixed deposit can yield a higher rate of interest.

4. Fixed deposit renewal:
In case of online fixed deposit, there is no need to renew the fixed deposit manually every time it matures. Most fixed deposits have an option to automatically renew the fixed deposit. The different options that the customer can choose are:

鈥?Renew principal
鈥?Renew principal and interest
鈥?Do not renew

Depending on what the customer chooses, the fixed deposit is either renewed or liquidated on maturity. In case the do not renew option is chosen Authentic Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , the fixed deposit plus the interest amount is credited to the account. This option can also be changed anytime.

5. Easy liquidation:
There is no need to visit a branch to liquidate a fixed deposit booked online. In case of premature liquidation, the procedure is very convenient and happens in a matter of a few clicks. However, interest at a reduced rate is paid out in case of a premature withdrawal.

Author Bio:- Neha Sharma is a finance student who loves to write in her free time. She has spent considerable time researching about聽fixed deposit. Through her work, she explains reasons why to opt for online FD

Total Views: 14Word Count: 468See All articles From Author

The Grandparent Connection

How many of us realized that Canada holds a special day in September dedicated to grandparents? Actually since 1994, the second Sunday of September has been designated to celebrate the gift of grandparents. Great as that may seem, as is Mother's day and Father's day Authentic Justin Layne Jersey , the love and appreciation that is in our hearts should be shown at every possible opportunity, one never knows when it could be your last! Life is precious; it is our gift, as are the loved ones blessed to us.

Reflecting upon and enjoying the memories I have of my own grandparents, who are no longer with us, I realized how the circle of life is truly a miracle. When we were small children, we just wanted to ?grow-up? Authentic Diontae Johnson Jersey , get on to the next stage of life. As parents, you couldn't wait for that next stage, but all of a sudden life is a blur. Kids are gone, marrying and becoming parents themselves. I have to admit there are advantages to this middle age sometimes referred to as 'the sandwich generation?! One can reflect back, still remember most of it, and also look forward to the next stage of life; maybe grand parenting. (I love to ponder on how much wiser I become as my kids and parents get older.)

Each one of my grandparents gave me so much that I could never have learned from a book or school Authentic Devin Bush Jersey , and now I sit in admiration at what my children are ?getting? from theirs. Most importantly is that connection one cannot explain. So much has changed in society, as the aging population seems to be living longer, better quality lives. They have had to adapt to the ?high-tech? era of cell phones, text messaging, debit machines, Internet banking Authentic James Conner Jersey , e-mailing and on-line chat. It is amazing how the Internet has bridged the gap for grandparents and grandchildren, in spite of the physical distance.

Nowadays, the grandparent's role is more important than ever as our culture is becoming more and more fragmented. There is more 'step? grand parenting than ever before. Parents are taking on more due to financial stressors, marriages are breaking down at an alarming rate, kids are having to spend more time alone with TV and Internet influences, and there is plainly more negative than positives out there constantly tempting them along. When a grandparent can fill a gap somewhere to ease that stress Authentic JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey , it can only have a positive outcome.

What I see in my generation of friends that are now enjoying grandchildren is the gift of LOVE, more so than materialistic attention. Children bring enjoyment and purpose into the grandparent generation so it becomes an amazing ?circle of life and love?. The parent, in between, gets to witness that bond grow, and also gains the wisdom and encouragement of their much experienced parents. The children gain at every angle, with grandparents who are good supporters Authentic T. J. Watt Jersey , caregivers, buffers, advisors, confidants, teachers and comforters. Who better to teach history, family trees Authentic Terrell Edmunds Jersey , moral values, money values, fishing and cooking than grams, gramps, o. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale NFL Hoodie Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NBA T-Shirts Wholesale Hoodies Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Hats

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: ylq
Board Statistics
The forum has 3246 topics and 3247 posts.