Tinnitus sounds could resemble ringingin Share With Other Members Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:23 am
by autumab • 239 Posts
Our spirits are taking a beating. The daily barrage of bad news Sam Darnold Jersey , violence, shrinking resources, global warming, and economic slowdown can put us in a state of frustration and paralysis. Some days, getting out of bed can be a challenge.
Within the word "resilience" are actions we can take to reclaim our bounce-back ability.
R: Remember to breathe. The ability to calm down is critical in order to take stock and move forward.
E: Enlist support of others. Love people and be lovable in return. A supportive family (whether genetic or hand-picked) is what keeps people alive. The English word wretched comes from the Middle English word wrecche which means "without kin nearby."
S: Stay focused. Intentionality lays the groundwork for what we want in our life. See it, say it and claim it. Don't let external forces cloud your vision.
I: Identify your strengths. Energy and good health are two of the most essential ingredients in resiliency. Work on your physical well being first because it is the quickest way to gain control over a world that is uncontrollable.
L: Laugh out loud. You'll be amazed at the looks you get. And you'll feel better.
I: Insist on optimism. Positive mental health comes from the ability to reframe a situation. This is not the Pollyanna or head-in-sand avoidance of reality but rather a recall of ways in which you have handled similar situations.
E: Extend yourself to others. Self-absorption backfires. It only serves to deepen depression and worry. Going out to serve others lifts the cloud around yourself and allows you to become both blessed and a blessing.
N: Never say "never". The resilient spirit knows that there is always tomorrow.
T: Thanks-give it! There is much to be grateful for.
(c) 2002 by Eileen McDargh. All rights reserved.
About The Author
Eileen McDargh Le'Veon Bell Jersey , CSP, CPAE, is an international speaker, author and seminar leader. Her book 'The Resilient Spirit' is the companion piece to her talks on resiliency and spirit. For more information on Eileen and her presentations, please call 949-496-8640 or visit
Natural Home Remedies For Tinnitus - Symptoms and Causes Health Articles | August 23, 2011
Tinnitus is the feeling of sound in ear without any existence of corresponding external sound. It is not a disease C.J. Mosley Jersey , it is a symptom rather.
Tinnitus is the feeling of sound in human ear without any existence of corresponding external sound. It is also known as ringing in the ears. Tinnitus is not a disease, it is a symptom rather. Tinnitus may be classified as follows: objective tinnitus and subjective tinnitus. In case of objective tinnitus, other people other than patient can hear the ringing noise in the patient's ears whereas in case of subjective tinnitus, the patient alone can hear the ringing. Subjective tinnitus is a more widespread type.
Tinnitus sounds could resemble ringing, buzzing, humming Curtis Martin Jersey , ticking, clicking, roaring or hissing. Tinnitus could range from slight to catastrophic. Tinnitus is quite annoying; it disturbs sleep and works that require concentration. The sounds are heard either in one ear or both ears or seem to originate from the head. Tinnitus for prolonged period may result in musical hallucinations, depression, irritability and fatigue. Some of the causes of tinnitus may be listed as follows:
1. Ear infection
2. Nasal allergies
3. Wax build-up in ear
4. Foreign objects in ear
5. Too much use of ear headphones
6. Withdrawal from Benzodiazepine addiction
7. Age-related hearing impairment
8. Genetic grounds
9. Trauma to the ear
10. Medications like certain analgesics, antibiotics Joe Namath Jersey , loop diuretics, psychedelic drugs, antidepressants, chemotherapy drugs.
11. Medical conditions like anemia, thyroid disease, Lyme disease Cheap Jets Hats , sleep paralysis, fibromyalgia, giant cell arteritis, whiplash, multiple sclerosis, thoracic outlet syndrome Cheap Jets T-Shirts , hyper-tonia, Encephalitis etc.
12. Anthrax vaccination
13. Head injury
14. Vitamin B12 deficiency
15. Stress and depression.
Home Remedies for Tinnitus
1. Chew 2-3 raw garlic cloves or fry them in little ghee and take. This is an effective home remedy for tinnitus.
2. Consume pineapples in plenty. This is a good home remedies for tinnitus problem.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon each of salt and glycerin in to some warm water. Fill the solution in a bulb syringe and spray it in to your nostrils. Do this thrice daily. This will free you from tinnitus quickly.
4. Take the gingko biloba herb. This treats dizziness, improves blood flow to the ears and cures tinnitus.
5. Consume Vitamin A, Vitamin B and Zinc and protein rich diet. This will help to solve tinnitus problem.
6. Exercise daily. It keeps your mind and body fit, regulates blood pressure and checks tinnitus.
7. Boost your immune system by including plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables in diet. This helps you combat tinnitus problem.
8. Stay away from spicy, sugary Cheap Jets Hoodie , salty food, food rich in saturated fat, dairy products.
9. Give up tea, coffee, smoking and alcohol intake. This home remedy for tinnitus will reduce tinnitus problem.
10. Wear a mask over ears. This will prevent the occurrence of tinnitus.
11. Find out whether the medications you are taking are causing tinnitus or not. In that case, see your doctor to get the medications changed.